should be a strong Saturday. A crossing of nations, a long journey. It is the perfect home. Definitely.
6 months have been very full, beautiful, interesting. New and rich. And now, right now, over.
But I can breathe a bit 'of money, see what it was, what has been done, not done, seen, eaten and smelled. What hath been forgot not tell, but I will say here will not itself be forgotten.
Centosettantaeuno days. What do the Dutch post centosettantaeuno eating, greeting and thanking. The sixty lack of Eugenius I, however, since many satisfactions.
I did not know the incredible amount of people I had imagined. Much less, and with much effort, and this particular effort on my part. But it is, and remains so, there is good and the bad in everything. I opened facebook mainly to keep contact with people far away. Currently I have a charge of 101 friends and 50 photos. Of a total perfection, do not you?
My culinary skills required: 2 kg of salt, 2.5 liters of olive oil, 2 liters of vegetable oil, 1 kg of flour, 1.5 kg of sugar, 750 grams of coffee, 2.5 heads of garlic, red onions 35 , 3 liters of milk, a mortadella, salami, 2.5, 3.5 kg of parmesan cheese. Bread, yogurt, cream, pasta and bowls Malù: innumerable. L'Aquila Aosta and not received.
Education. I have 40 credits to spend on that of uniparma, a command of gesture that allows me to not move the forearm, a knowledge of Dutch that allows me to distinguish one cheese only if they smell a tulip, a knowledge of Chinese allows me to postpone my next trip to the land of freedom for the sixteenth millennium.
Can I stay a number of days above 60 without ever entering a car (I did, I guarantee you will survive). The ass and the seat you want good, although it is often wet. At the first appearance of rain the inside ankle of the jeans will automatically assume the brown shade. The luggage rack on the bike seems to be unlucky, but it seems more nerd who carries shopping bags on the handlebars, and falls. And then gets up and then tear the bags. And the loser with the rack next to the rears. The world is my car.
do not watch television for a lifetime. The news I read on repubblica.it, but I am lazy and I prefer the photo gallery. The streaming movies are a great invention. I need at baseline and fear now chronically with an internet connection: there are stories, excuses or justifications that take. And even though I have nothing to do, this is not the point: I need it and that's it.
For example, to watch a lot of sport in the evenings desolate. I watched several matches for Parma in Serie B in the last 5 years of Serie A. The Italian Cup 2009, thanks to the new formula, is giving a lot of emotions. Caressa has an edge with his shovel and Bergomi is perfect. If I have to be international in the first place the English commentators, then the Portuguese, British and Germans (too many silences, mein Freund). Juve did not play a very neat, but offers beautiful emotions. The Roma live ups and downs but the ups are often a spectacle. The same goes for Milan, which has less fantasy team, but most fantasy single, and if the individual is seen in the evening. Inter makes me turn the Maronites 8 out of 10 times, only to be commended for the consistency, because all the points behind in the league should not see.
I like the music tends to slow and sad. Maybe because I am not sad base. Besides, where is it written that you have to like things that are equal to you? The horse is a horse, is not hay, but he likes the hay. Then there are the sheep and the grass. Summary
music. Theme of the return. Allegro ma non troppo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment