Friday, February 20, 2009

Spanish Sympathy Messages

Up and down

Day in the Hoge Veluwe National Park , especially with a stop at the Kröller-Müller Museum found inside. Travel and day high and low .
Being able to wake up at 9 even though I had fallen asleep at 3 is rock.
I fell asleep to the three without a reason and against my will hahare ago.
forecast that morning say they are rock rain will stop soon.
What I get on the train and not raining, I go down and it rains, hahare ago.
What I miss the bus and that is ahead after 15 kilometers hahare ago. When he arrived and would be expected
10 km bike still raining, that does just hahare. Find
at the wrong stop a minibus door without km bike, I want to visit the museum which is rock.
The two old men who are funny on the bus are rock.
That smell of horse manure hahare ago.
But they do it so nice, and this is rock.





the minibus there is this song rock.

that the museum is very nice and rock.
What art does not know anything hahare. What
in a room (for me) I see a picture showing strangers and say, "That's nice" and is a De Chirico, you rock.
room after, other names unknown, another "pretty picture", this time Picasso, even more rock. No
Caravaggio, hahare ago. Putting
24 years to realize that Caravaggio is best for you in modern and contemporary art (including the poor Van Gogh) hahare ago.
least be aware for this is rock.
A framework that haunts me is rock.


The supplier of blue and yellow of Van Gogh and rock.
The smell of 54 kg of rosebuds in 1984 hahare ago.
The pea soup is hot rock.
bread and cold black hahare ago.
ride for 15 kilometers in a beautiful forest and rock.

spiovviggina do it while it's cold and it is even more rock.
The bench of the bus stop this time it is dry and covered rock.
waiting for the bus for half an hour ago hahare.
Busy time writing the draft of a post on a laptop skin is covered with rock. Far too rock.

Well, the monument to Pac-man, can not be that rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment