I'm still alive
I woke up at 8 yesterday. For travel must make some sacrifice.
More than 5000 pipes, a body of 30 meters. The church of St. Bavo in Haarlem well represents the spirit of Dutch. Pragmatism, not the chapel of the Holy Spirit or the Scrovegni chapel, but the dogs and lash the brewers' guild. Concreteness pure state: as the antique shops and the elderly hairdresser who occupy the windows built a wall of the church. Love for the measure, or rather to measurement: in a nation where the heart of each city is not the cathedral but the Waag, weighing the public, not the jar inside of a cathedral which marks indicate the heights of the giant and the dwarf city in centuries past (respectively 2.64 and 0.84). The organ with 5000 pipes, 30 meters high has obviously been played by Mozart at the age of 10 years. A plaque remembers.
All Haarlem is a summary of the social conception that these people have in life. The many hofjes , inner courtyards of the districts, for centuries, dedicated to helping the poor and destitute. Even today, well kept gardens and the green signifies the concern for others, for the community.
Frans Hals museum was closed. My guide has messed. Too bad, I would have gladly looked a bit 'art. Too bad, because I really had a craving for warm colors, sensation of oily, yellow, red and orange. Ages of gold, group portraits and massive anatomical studies.
I asked for the sea, they told me to return to Amsterdam. I went to the station and I met the guy that I had advised against the sea. I was on track for the sea. Hoping to continue to ignore.
Zandvoor aan Zee. Plays: foam flow by the wave to shore and left on the shoreline, to tremble and dissolves in the cold north wind. ( Words ).
0 comments:
Post a Comment