despite the alarmism that has spread, the news is unfounded, or rather inaccurate. However, no, not yet returned home. What I did was clean the house because the owner gives me the 400 euro deposit, healthy for the last time professors, classmates and friends. What I did was look around, do not cry and play the guitar. To cook more than eat, read but also write. Have fun and smile, well, what ever.
What I did was also spent last weekend in Maastricht during the carnival. "I feel more than at any other part of Europe, except Venice and Sitges," says my guide Lonely Planet. I sitges in Venice and there have never been, but in Maastricht was a really nice atmosphere. Nothing huge or complicated battle, nothing spectacular choreography: the peculiarity was the desire to have fun of all (I mean the city, he felt his breath) and relaxation. Lacked the anxiety of having fun at all costs, in short, the frenzy of our young people. Because the most extraordinary thing of the streets of Maastricht was the age of persons that crowded: there were children in swaddling clothes (do not know if you have this level of tenderness that makes a child a few months disguised as a carnival), boys, young and old, hoary to octogenarians. And in this mixture intragenerational it even more curious was the ease with which mingled in the dance, young and old, mothers and children, grandparents and grandchildren, uncles, aunts and cousins. In this needle of pea that is wedged between Belgium, Holland and Germany can not do it just not fun. The only drawback is that my bad language I can understand the lyrics of songs that sound stupid. They are ridiculous, to hear the first time: "Children!" you'd think. But, while walk from bar to bar and dozens of bands and hundreds of speakers still ringing in the ears, you know who I really am a simple felicizzante. So all good.
Now it's raining, cold does not feel it. Waiting for Godot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment