Saturday, February 14, 2009

How Do I Get Insurance For My Dj Buissnes



I was watching a game. Finish the first time interval. And I find myself immersed in television advertising, there are no more used. I open another browser tab and I read some news, but the audio remains in my ear. One minute of Rocchetta, Del Piero and Chiabotto, children and sister. How I him, "Olive Grove and Rocchetta water of health". That's him: Ridge Beautiful. O-man documentary if you are keen on The Discovery Channel. In short, Claudio Capone died this summer, more than seven months ago, and I still hear his voice. Come to think of it is only natural: the companies make contracts with maturity precise for their advertising. If a player dies after shooting, it's obvious that they continue to broadcast the ad. Same goes for the voice actors. But then I thought about his poor wife. What is not natural to hear the voice of your loved one who died. That is, it is the ' heard that it is not a way that can withstand such a thing. The view, that means that it is just that. If we go back in history always has been. We have pictures of missing people, who lived perhaps thousands of years ago, or portraits. Our mind is able to understand that this image has a life that is independent of the other and that person represents. A photo can be here in my hands even if the person is in Australia, or even much further. But the voice, the no. The item itself means presence. So happy, strong unmistakable, you arrive at home all'improviso, well, it must be nice un'eserienza.



do not know the Abba. I ate too much rice. I would look at Blade Runner. Today is Valentine's Day. Panda.


0 comments:

Post a Comment