Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Shower Cake Wording Ideas

Anyway ... Globe trotter

Second trip this week. Other on site but do not say anything that certainly brings bad luck.



Both the order. Including hares.


The goals of today are two towns nearby, Kampen and Zwolle . Cities with a substantial brickyard. The first very small, with many doors and a pair of towers really wrong. The second with a beautiful medieval city and a tower of the cathedral that looks like a pepper grinder.




door straight, crooked pictures.

Tonight I drank a coffee Dutch with some nice vintage men. So I thought it was evening, and perhaps with the coffee I could not sleep. Then I thought that so often I drink at home before going to sleep. I thought that I drink coffee at home, the white cup and the black liquid with a little 'foam on one side. And after I drank up the stairs and I go to bed. I mean, I came to cry. Meaningless, especially since I'm the one who's about to cry when I look at Armageddon, Forrest Gump and sometimes Braveheart. Anyway ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment