Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free Male Beautiful Agony Clips

Done

In fact I felt and I still feel a bit 'unworthy to write new post. As if now that I got home I could write things that are not very interesting. As if they have ever been.

I have not taken up the pace as before. A little 'because before I had no rhythm (or if I do not remember them), a little' because I have nothing to do, so I do plan. I did not feel attacked by people, it lasts conversations and situations. But I'm undecided.

Eaten tigelle that I felt like it. Watched the TV that is already there why not turn it on. Heard on the radio the song Marco Carta-cock! -. Without so much mess and put in place. After a strong, productive Wednesday. After a Friday traveling. Rante driven machines. That bullshit, think more. Looked at Armageddon. Done what I do as a result. Barely slept at night. Remedied by day, but with eyes open. Lasciatomi short stay. Embraced so many people. Kissed less. Ate too much. Played badly, sang worse. Aged. Guided bike immature. Since holes and got. Heard a song with the thought because I can not remember more than the melody.


0 comments:

Post a Comment