Monday, March 16, 2009

How Much To Charge For Wedding Invitations

Embeh?

Have you ever noticed the similarity between the terms mixture and mix? In all likelihood, the two terms descended from a common root. However, as you put the two ends of the Italian linguistic register: if the second claim to nobility, of a high cultural level but a little 'pretentious, snobbish, the first smells of petrol station, is reminiscent of adolescence and motorcycle dusty.
The differences are subtle ones bastard. Do you care why you miss it, because that's okay. Hopefully.

I started three books in three days. I hope to finish some at least two. Indeed, I hope to finish them all. To read in the sun, which is finally getting back out. And the wind, which after all is not so bad, that we are not sailors at sea. I messed up the room and week is filling up with appointments, so my head is messed up less room.


Two of my cats, now, on the balcony.

The X is where to dig.


To prove that I still have contact with reality, which is always me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment