Friday, March 27, 2009

How To Correct Stained Teeth From Wearing Braces

Major steps

final burned a CD with songs that represent my Erasmus. Put in the car and heard at last under a bright sun, thinking. Then finally laughed like an idiot, alone. Looking back.

My skin again, finally acceptable color. Credit for two days of study / reading / napping between balcony and garden. Good life now. I finally ate

tortelli Pietranera. 6 types are difficult to remember and easy to eat. There was also space for dessert.

Berlusconi has finally started to make jokes. It started to wear funny hats. Protagonist.

The Odd Couple has finally "writing" a new post. It channeled a bit 'of energy in an editorial. Canons.

substantial advancements in academia. Library books: they are there. Realtor thesis: there is. Contact for training: there are. Documents Erasmus post: there are (more or less).

I went to visit me on the shoulder last. Now I'm old inside and outside: in the report the doctor used the word-arthritis or osteoarthritis, boh. "

Naples finally has its incinerator. The waste crisis is over (and I believe them!). And I'm finally

uncle. Edward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment