Thursday, April 2, 2009

Remove Wax From Drain

Impressions

I was in the car and think about how you perceive the other cars when approaching roundabouts. She did not look, you know I'm at a point, that will dare to a good approximation in this or that direction. A bit 'as when a car passes you on the highway. If it is just next to you can not see even in the side mirrors, you know it is there.
So far nothing special.
But then I thought about the peripheral vision. I did try looking at your hands while straying further and further to the right and left, from the center of my field of vision (the road, of course, was straight and not very busy). Ok, not bad. But not bad according to what criterion? I mean: I have not the faintest idea of \u200b\u200bhow the amplitude of the average visual field. How far do you have to push my peripheral vision to be considered normal? A beautiful phrase of Paul McCartney has struck me many years ago is: "I can not say how special to be a Beatles simply because I do not know what it means to be a Beatle. "

I thought until the age of 11 years of being the only person in the world to swallow. I was not proud nor nor frightened. Simply I thought it was so.

I started a berlla adventure, that makes me leave the house at 8 o'clock in the morning and return home in the evening at the same time. And unfortunately for the poor reader, I have revived the skill of typing, then fingers can keep up with the thought, with the result that I write more. I load content.




But I've got him a sense of things that change that I can not ignore. At the same time a feeling of other things that do not change I wish I could deny.

That I only see the black cloud that has crushed this morning in the mountains to the ground?


The small office in the afternoon. Light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment