Our Prime Minister has clearly developed a crisis response initiative very controversial. The possibility to enlarge the cubic capacity of a good percentage of your home could become a benefit only for owners of villas and Villone. What is the most affluent has already benefited the company, accused the opposition. But at least it runs the economy, housing and all its suppliers, defends the government.
What nobody has noticed, or at least no one has pointed out, is that our Prime Minister has got the idea from a commercial. The thing is very clear.
Minuto 0:09, time and shape coincide
points out that, this thing I find admirable. Just dogmas, old political practice, traditional real estate. You have to find new ideas (the 'Everything around you "seems to be a brunette, or" I am for meritocracy "would say a good blond).
why I wanted our Permier was yesterday mattinam next to me on a green park bench Ducale in Parma. It would have a nice package joint on education and immigration.
about 11.30 am when I see a school group. Over 14 years. The jeans and boots in reporting the trip (it's too early for the exits premium end of the year), the male female ratio 20:2 declares that they come from a vocational school. Are placed on my right, four backpacks on the floor and improvised a lot in a field too small to contain them all. The professor arbitrate, the cadence is a man of the south, the charisma of a spring mattress. I read, but the ears are open. And the so-called real country, with its colors, its sounds, its culture, its rituals and its innocent categories prejudicial, materializes in front of me.
"Billy Elliot, pull it long!"
"He is with us! "But if it's Italy - Rest of the World, he is Italian, is with us,"
"No Lily, you can not smoke while you play. I will categorically forbid. "
" referee, Prof, do it! But what is this racket? "
" Come, Turkey, go! "
0 comments:
Post a Comment