follows shortly and evil, guilty of an evolution of Gianluca, I know, however, always go in the direction migliore.Come latter. Intrigued by Andrew, this morning I listened to two of his recent posts (?) Posted (?) From the metro. Already, as we call them? I do not know, but, also, never mind. The radio is what ovunquizzazione mature. Bravo to him doing it. (Dario) (two posts to post Radiopassioni speaking of PvP)
----------------------- ----------------
The radio is already dead, for many years. The radio, however, is superbly resurrected. Can you be a radio built into its hardware? There is more to the radio, if not in the 'iconography of its historic past. There is a radio 's era, there is a radio gadget, there is a physical place where it produces radio, there is a brand of radio, there is "radio" as media consumption that is being monitored and evaluated ...
The radio as an object in itself but is gone from 'imagination is so unrepresentable. In fact, the radio does exist, but left her chrysalis like a shell that does not need more, it sounds pure state is voice and sound through the 'ether, is a sound file playable through a thousand other ways that the' radio set. The radio I 's play in your mobile phone through the TV via streaming from the computer, the' play anywhere, but less and less of a device designed only to contain the voice of radio.
The radio is currently the most metaphysical of the mediums, therefore, is who can best evoke.
0 comments:
Post a Comment