imagine that development can take place socialnetworking through a channel other than the textual form. Before I write and send photos to the movies as simply and immediately accessible to anyone who is heading so why not move everything to a voice access to the web? I for now I'll just see as above to create a radio without a radio, which is a program similar to what I do for 25 years, but customizable and usable anywhere, without need for a practical device that produces and disseminates. All the radio is in my vocal apparatus and the server that collects and redistributes it to 'instant voice messages.
I'll start tomorrow to transmit 24 hours a day sending many messages as possible during the day with notes, thoughts, observations, etc.. Well my day was structured as a professional program. The system puts it all in sequence and makes it mobile and modular programming.
Everything was assembled in three days along with an engineer friend and a 'friend art director. After the first phase we will begin to offer a voice prosthesis perennial to others, I think the voice report down many of the concerns and possibilities of mystification of their reports online.
voice immediately reveals sex, age, development of thinking, latitude of origin, social status. The item does not deceive, but aggregates more immediately, just copy and paste graphomania and virtuoso poetic and seductive .... let's hear it if you dare, or hide behind nik name, photo and phrasing Paraculo learned in surveying.
L 'access through the voice prosthesis is immediate and very clumsy-proof. My grandmother could host the web from your home phone without even knowing what is on the web. Everyone can leave traces of itself, evidence of an immediate state of ' mind, the story of a moment while he lives. This without trying to connect devices and interfaces complicated or difficult to use for everyone.
The project could move forward in an 'infinite number of directions both in the field of' engineering management in industrial relations. I could do a 'interview and see it published at' moment, I could convey what I hear on the street, anywhere, during any conversation. Everything we publish all 'moment. I could assemble and sort by genre stories and voice streams coming from other people. I could provide voice mail for secret lovers who want to escape from the 'ambiguities of text messages and phone calls disguised. You say everything you think of 'other during the day and their riascoltino poem 's loop in love every time they want. They grow old denture perennial best preserves their sighs. In short, a 'multitude of uses from' extremely ethical miserably to rake.
I strongly believe as I have often written in the 'evolution of the instruments which promote the book' autoletteratura immersive. Everyone becomes a talking book every day which is plot, character, voice, text, media and publishing at the same time. The handful bloggheria arrogant and makes us not care! Well if someone is going to stay inside face alive and send a signal.
updated 19:21 hours
Here it is done Andrea Lawendel vivo; says that I have done radio>>>
0 comments:
Post a Comment