Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can You Register A Salvage Title Boat In Mo

Dispute between smanettologi and vocalists

"Gianluca, saying that" nothing is more immediate than talk "fucked up 2500 years of reflection on language, that everything you say, but not to be" immediate ", on pain of contradiction in terms. Unless, because of the keyboards, I've become nostalgic for the good times grandmother, when we had no other voice to communicate that and we were all illiterate. But more immediately communicated? I have my doubts

Apart from the tone of voice that recalls the pixellated Golem, what I see is a map Borges one by one. If you can tag and "still voice", has lost its connotation of "social" or should do this with the "old way" of writing, as we do in these comments. (...)

The reference to "burinaggine" Fb seems to me indicative of the project, clearly neo-elitist (not that it shocked me, not at all) but perhaps this is the elite in a inseguro means that elite is not that I feel frustrated. "(Piero Verena)

I'm not here to counter the traditionalism of cyberpresente nostalgic, but the truth is given the speed is not the 'I never said. Speed \u200b\u200bis here synonymous with simplicity' s interface, not everyone is a Blackberry at hand prosthesis or the like. When we say that PvP is an immediate public clearly means that online quickly and without complex equipment. He who speaks to the PvP is' instant on line, even if it was a total incompetent digital

not fair that the smanettologia is the only virtue that determines the hierarchy of thought on the network, you must restore the value scales of objective thinking by freeing capacity to process as much ability to transfer over the network. The PvP part of the effort would reduce widespread mystification on 'identity. A voice more than a text and a photo reveals altered gender, age, latitude of origin, culture and real development of thought. A sentence pronounced

reveals identity and provides depth. Exactly the 'opposite of those in the simulated network identity and depth with evolutions pipparolesche copincollate. To me this socialculto has a little saturated. I do not think that 'ipertaggazione is leading to outstanding results, if not in the direction of the labyrinthine and bundled.

I think, however, the so-called Web 2.0 has already expressed its elite, is that of his exegetes and commentators. The PvP would break the cycle of 'self-powered media, even those who does not appear as an expert on Web has the right to citizenship in the web.

The PvP as it is now no text, just a testing technique of 'application' s idea that follows is that of a medium-impact mental zero and simplified in the publication. I do not find that nothing is more immediate and easier than talking, the voice we bring with us, keyboards and the like are already a 'complex interface than simply opening his mouth.



0 comments:

Post a Comment