Today we handed over the keys PvP in the first three narrators epic day. I chose to start the test on the voice prosthesis perennial with persons unknown, and who do not know each other. If you want appaleseranno in this blog, where they can post, but also tell of epic moments with their daily living items. Here, listen as Assunta, Elena, Serena. Their messages will be independent or linked together, will choose the narrators, the prosthesis will choose eternal voice ... It is not known is an experiment! The aim of the project is to create conditions for a twitter voice, just to simplify, I will give you if you want more detailed explanations, but many find the blog Golemxn .
We leave for now, only women in this version of the PvP. For meetings there are too many mixed socialnetwork and would like to avoid the usual provoloneggiamento burinerrima that led to the eclipse of any emotional prosthesis. From
Assunta Elena and Serena, and others that will, it is expected that only use this machine as the block Voice notes of their thoughts crazy. They do not have anything preparatr not thought of that before, do not ... If I wanted to study letters and poets actresses fughedilegno for dicitrici put an ad in the newspaper I was not going to fish in the most secret folds of my listeners to know that I am bound by irreversible symptoms of dissociation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment