Monday, October 20, 2008

How Does Auto Antenna On Car Work

syndrome of 'ism', this is the real dependence of the Italians.

now I can not believe more 'not to feel involved when we speak of total globalization affecting all without distinction, are un'integratissima ventitrenne that at 8 o'clock in the morning will give a breakfast from McDonalds.
It seems that it is a condition in continuous evolution, it is said that the thoughts to get to contaminate small daily actions.
-Eureka all back.
few days ago discussing with a friend of the Labor-so 'I like to call it, yet another "ism" made in Italy, I came to considerations of self-injury and catastrophic.
I found myself talking about it as of yet media phenomenon, and I regret that I speak it, but I can not help it, to be honest I can not and I can not make a public apology.
The truth is that the engine of the Italian history are not the facts, and most of the times are not even people, our past is made of "isms" and of these we lay the foundation for the future.
We are a nation of jokers, jugglers we need the hype of the stage, we try at all costs to distort everything that should remain aloof from this world.
I strongly believe in journalism 'investigation, I think one of the few weapons we have at our disposal to free ourselves from this new populist drift to which we finally arrived 10 years ago. I estimate
Travaglio, a journalist Marco Travaglio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment