If I had chosen not to stop playing taboo.
If I slipped my shoes untied, instead of forcing leather and buckle.
If I had lingered more on the door.
If I had decided to postpone until tomorrow the full machine.
If I chose the 20 € that protruded from my wallet, instead of 50.
If I had not stressed and busy to let those few in my 50 liter tank 45-abundant.
If I stopped to take my wallet out of his pocket.
If you were not party so decides.
If I had not felt something a few moments before. If I had not just slowed down.
Then I would have missed that show. The night, the curve after the descent, famous and seductive. The cottage on the left, with the high hedge, dense and the sundial on the facade of brick. The narrow road that winds to the right, between rich and low houses. And in the midst of him, a magnificent specimen of deer, large horns, legs nimble. And a jump in the middle. Before taking the second turning his head slightly to his right. I'm here with my two headlights, who knows what he thinks. A moment and disappeared, lost in a field that no one seems ever to have walked, which until then seemed unnecessary to be designed just for him now.
The curve straightens out, the road salt. Crossing another car. The car of a man who will not see. If only he had chosen ...
I have flash a year ago. At times it's all so damn same. Skype tells me that there is a friend of a friend here and there. I want to be alone and spend much time at the computer. I want to ride your bike more than I do. It gets dark early and I'm not hungry but I eat. And sometimes I lie on the floor. Everything changes
shit. I do not know ... the laptop is broken and slower, I'm just more tired and inconclusive, the more disgusting to play guitar and older.
Just because you do not believe that life (mine specifically) sucks, say it proud today I made one of the funniest laughs of my life. A lot has happened to laugh while they were drinking, then running out to spit the liquid spray more or less alcohol. It happened to me just to see these people. I was not drinking, but the humor behind it took me so well that I spit what I had. On the bathroom floor. I wish you the best effects.
[Image]
will again tonight because Dr. House.
0 comments:
Post a Comment