dreamed so hard that I came out 'the blood from his nose.
No formal presentation, no thanks and greetings, or even a few explanations and illogical. This page
intellectually active (so 'I like to think) was a bit' by chance, a bit 'out of boredom and a bit' to ebb in the horizontal direction and regular, like writing and compare.
Therefore, it is said that a good storyteller should be able to just use words, to make ease its readers and ensure that they are "accomodino" course in his stories ... They are a
11:42 umidissimo Friday 'end of May, in spite of my will' and despite the fact that she was able to give precedence to the wise part of my will 'for almost all week, today, I I am awakened by little more 'than an hour.
And so, with the routine: wake up relatively early morning, study, dining room, study, shower, dinner, go out, sleep.
bah, my today has already ' incotrato a hitch will cause' irreparable damage during the course of the program, I got up and there was no electricity, after several expletives My mother reminds me that the cartel gentilente and 'kennel in the house, landing on the elevator and perhaps elsewhere, by as many as 1 week and almost obsessively to his memory last night I even said "I know there' and 'problem' ...
gone, I can not even give me the morning my outburst, I noticed absolutely be helpful in the long haul of the day subsides immediately nervous and it takes much more 'coming back, well, maybe not again because 'the birds emit their verses in dodecasyllable rather than heroic verse.
anything, it will touch cosi'mi 'start studying, right now, not even coffee, should zero. Listening to De
ndrè , I feel that beautiful verse in the middle of the song: Song River and S C reek : "I dreamed so hard that I went out the nosebleed" encouraged by persistent delusions of leadership, I begin to think that if I continue to study so 'strong will come out' to me a nosebleed ...
Come on, write something, and when the power spot on the blog and then study
This study.
good day, even the sun!
Erica.
0 comments:
Post a Comment